Quality Assurance Call Center Manager
- USA Only
Q/A Call Center Manager- GDIT National Assistance Center
- Any Location / Remote
- Full time
- Type of Requisition: Regular
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
- Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
- Suitability: DHS EOD
- Public Trust/Other Required: None
- Job Family: Customer Service
This position serves as the Q/A Manager of a National Assistance Center. You will be responsible to ensure the highest level of quality to the our customer through the performance of a dedicated focus on quality assurance, customer service, and information accuracy. This individual will foster the quality assurance approach and plan across the program. This activity will require active engagement and implementation of regularly scheduled internal calibration sessions, monitoring phone customer interactions, analysis of quality data to identify trends, and communication of program quality performance. The successful candidate will have experience with quality assurance processes. The candidate will, possess high energy, have a passion for quality, and be self-motivated.
We are seeking a Call Center Quality Assurance Manager in support of our National Assistance Center.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reviews live and recorded phone calls for customer service and information accuracy
- Writes effective, actionable feedback on customer interaction evaluations
- Facilitates calibration sessions with internal employees and client representatives
- Utilizes Microsoft Excel to report and identify performance trends based on data gathered as part of the quality process
- Represents quality on PMO and Operation meetings
- Uses quality data to make recommendations for improvements
- Prioritized and meets contractual deadlines
- Maintains high level of confidentiality regarding employee information
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Communicates proactively any concerns/issues that will impact deliverable and/or business
- Will occasionally engage with customers via phone as needed
- BA/BS + 5 years experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Call Center environment
- Demonstrated Experience in communicating with executive level leadership
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, & Project)
- 1+ years of experience in utilizing Quality Management Systems
- 1+ years of experience with call playback software
- Ability to multi-task, complete tasks without direct supervision, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
The likely salary range for this position is $60,000 – $90,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Travel Required: None
Telecommuting Options: Telecommuting 100%
Work Location: Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post- tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.