Full Stack Developer
To help us bring our product to millions of users, we're looking for Full Stack Developers, who will help us take our team to the next level.
What you will be doing:
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for talking to the users, understanding what needs to be built, both front-end and back-end coding, development frameworks, and measuring the impact of your work. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Your task and responsibilities:
- Work with the product team to build-measure-learn lean startup
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Create secure products
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Required competence and experience:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in web development
- Familiarity with common stacks
- .NET experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with databases, web servers, and UI/UX design
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
What do we offer?
An opportunity to work fully remote;
A high level of autonomy, responsibility, and ownership;
Ability to contribute and shape the product in its early stages.
*We can only accept candidates that are +-4 hours from Tallinn, Estonia time (GMT+2) How to apply?
- Take our quick 15-minute test to show us what you got: TEST YOUR SKILLS