NAVIS is the only Unified CRM solution for hotels and vacation rental management companies that brings their data and their reservations sales, marketing, and revenue teams together to drive more direct bookings and revenue. Because we believe technology should make you money, not cost you money, we developed our game-changing Revenue Performance Platform™ to transform teams into revenue makers, enabling them to drive, capture and convert more direct bookings. We deliver actionable guest insights so departments can seamlessly sell and market together. The result is always a dramatic increase in direct sales and profit. We guarantee it.
NAVIS has been named on "Top Workplaces" lists for EIGHT years running!
About Your Role:
We are excited to hire an experienced Software Developer to help us build world-class customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation tools for the hospitality industry.
The primary focus of this position is to implement creative, engaging, and performant software that enhances our products and our special edge in the hospitality industry. The engineering team takes multiple projects from concept to delivery, creating new products and features from scratch as we evolve to meet our many clients’ needs. This is a full-cyle, full-stack role requiring the developer to build test automation around code sets, document code, and architecture, and implement and support solutions in production environments. The candidate demonstrates advanced knowledge of design patterns and software development best practices, as they will be tasked with analyzing, identifying, and solving complex issues associated with software development and related technologies. You are driven to help make the products and the company successful.
You Will Have:
- Ownership and responsibility to help define the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and user stories to deliver winning products and solutions
- The ability to proactively engage clients and cross-functional teams throughout development and delivery, including other engineering teams, DevOps, and client support to ensure a successful go-to-market
- Experience in or desire to work in a remote-first workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong in SOLID principles of object-oriented design patterns, Data Structures knowledge
What You Bring:
- B. Sc. degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- At least one (1) year of software development experience in Java 8+ in a cloud-based environment such as AWS
- Experience working with several of the following technologies: Java Spring Boot, Microservices, Containers, Postgres, Hibernate, cloud services, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with more than one general-purpose programming language, including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, Python, ReactRedux, Clojure, or Go
- Experience developing RESTful microservice architectures using JSON APIs
- Experience working with AWS cloud services (Eg: EC2, S3, Lambda, Fargate, SQS, SNS, Elasticsearch, RDS, and Redshift), Docker, and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB and MongoDB
- Experience with React utilizing Immer and Redux Immer as well as Sagas
- Comfortable working partly in on-premise legacy systems based on the .NET stack, including but not limited to .NET Core and SQL Server
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in enterprise software development overall
Full-time remote working from your home office in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Arizona, or Texas; other locales/time zones will be considered on a case-by-case basis
At NAVIS, our Core Values are:
- Golden Rule: I treat others as I want to be treated
- Integrity: I am a person of my word and highly trusted
- Innovation: I create solutions for difficult business problems
- Performance: I am part of an ambitious team and my results matter
- Attitude: I am a positive influence; I love my team and the work we do
NAVIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)