Senior software developer C++
For our customers we’re developing individual software solutions for their future and present challenges. Our SCRUM-oriented projects cover the entire breadth of the digital diversity of our branch. The areas industry 4.0, IoT, Cloud Services and client solutions of all kinds accompany our everyday life in all major branches of industry. Our constantly growing and dynamic team gives us creative freedom in the implementation of our projects.
What role do you play in it?
As part of our team, you participate in all phases of the software development cycle. You get involved from the first draft to the release and you have almost unlimited creative freedom. You develop in the frontend and in the backend area and are responsible for selected (sub-) projects. You pay attention to the traceability of your work and document it in German and / or English.
What you can expect from us?
- More fairness: Regardless of the level, we meet on an equal footing as a team.
- More agility: Modern project methods such as Scrum are part of our daily routine.
- More trust: We offer you absolute trust working hours and, if you wish, also completely remote.
- More innovation: We are open for new ideas and always use the most modern technologies.
- More variety: Our broad customer base gives you absolute versatility.
- More benefits: Ergonomic workplaces, free hot and cold drinks, and much more.
- More cohesion: Through team events and summer and Christmas parties.
What you should bring?
- You have completed a university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a similar degree and already have at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Alternatively, you have completed an education as an IT specialist with relevant professional experience or a comparable career.
- You have practical experience in software development with C ++ and enjoy working with automated systems such as Siemens, Beckhoff etc.
- You love connectivity and software tools like Git and Jenkins are your daily bread.
- Your experience with Docker, MQTT and MTConnect convinced us.
- Practical experience with Go would be desirable but not a prerequisite.
- You enjoy leading a team or are responsible for projects.
- You are an absolute team player with passion and commitment for the work he/she does.
Earliest possible starting date: from now on
You can find our newly built office in Maxhütte-Haidhof OT Leonberg (Friedhofstraße 11) near Regensburg.
We look forward to your detailed application including desired salary and earliest possible starting date under Hahn- Softwareentwicklung. If you have any questions, please contact our career team at karriere@hahn- softwareentwicklung.de.
You can find more information about a career at Hahn Softwareentwicklung at www.hahn-softwareentwicklung.de/Karriere.