Senior Community Engineer
- USA Only
Title: Senior Community Engineer
- Location: United States
We are looking for a passionate Senior Community Engineer to educate Pulumi’s rapidly growing community on cloud engineering best practices and how best to maximize use of the Pulumi platform to achieve success in developing modern cloud applications. You will be a part of realizing a vision where every developer can program the cloud and be integral in bringing a cloud engineering skill base into organizations worldwide.
In this role, you will communicate Pulumi’s unique and innovative worldview and approach to the world of developers and engage with customers to solve complex problems and create scale by sharing these solutions with cloud engineering practitioners globally.
In addition to engaging deeply with the community, you will also work closely with Pulumi’s product and engineering teams to ensure that the needs of the community are always served by the Pulumi platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Create the technical curriculum and content (e.g., tutorials, workshops) to get customers from a 100 to 400 level
- Build out a library of reference architectures for popular application stacks
- Create demos to be used in talks, blogs, social media, and community opportunities.
- Define, document, and share cloud engineering best practices and create open-source, reusable Pulumi components which will be used by the cloud engineering community.
Expect to be challenged, learn, teach, and collaborate with a world class team of great people.
While Pulumi is headquartered in Seattle, WA, this position is remote-USA.
- 3+ years in a software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience of building content to educate developers.
- Ability to author assets such as blog articles, tutorials, and workshops.
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies a plus:
- Cloud Platforms: Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.