Lead CloudOps Engineer
- USA Only
If you are looking to contribute and build your skills while working in a variety of sectors using specialized technology apply to this advert! This is a full-time permanent role located in Boston! Our client is rapidly growing investment firm. You will be implementing best practices for their Cloud Infrastructure.
- Hands on experience administering, analyzing and troubleshooting Windows server
- Strong experience with Azure cloud services, Azure certification preferred
- Experience evaluating storage arrays (NetApp and EMC)
- Basic automation experience leveraging Azure Runbooks or ServiceNow
- Knowledge of VMWare ESX server
- Basic understanding of Oracle or SQL
- Experience with configuration management using Ansible and/or Chef highly preferred!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.