- USA Only
You would be a good fit if:
- You sweat the small stuff, but know when to ship it.
- You are passionate about listening to users & building elegant web products.
- You are comfortable navigating a large existing codebase and learning new technologies and techniques along the way.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a team production environment shipping code.
- We are looking to add multiple team members across frontend and backend roles, so we are open to your experience across the stack.
Our stack consists primarily of Node.js with Koa, GraphQL, and Ember.js. Although we are an Ember shop, we are open to any framework experience you might have as the concepts will likely be familiar.
Throughout the day, we rely on Airtable, Slack and GitHub pull requests. The development team is completely distributed across the US, and has been since the inception of Thought Industries — we haven't bolted on remote processes due to COVID-19, we've always done it this way, so you'll feel right at home.
About Thought Industries
Thought Industries is a startup in the Online Learning space. We enable training and software companies to launch and monetize external learning programs — think Shopify meets Udemy/Coursera.
We are a growing, well-funded technology company, with a talented team and a clear vision. This is a unique opportunity to take a lead role at an exciting SaaS software company with a robust cloud-based platform. We hire talented people who are self-motivated and team orientated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
This is a full-time position that is based at your remote U.S. based office. No Recruiters, please.