Full Stack Developer
- Paids mission is to create equal opportunity for businesses of all sizes, all over the world.
- We think of ourselves as a new enabler of modern commerce whereby large companies will gain agility and innovation capability while smaller companies will gain economic strength through the benefits of our advanced technology solutions.
- Our team is the most important part of the business. We have our own unique way of operating - we are a team who works hard and is accountable to each other, we work fast and iterate quickly, and we maintain a very flat, fair structure.
- We do not believe in micro managing and go out of our way to get out of the way so great things can be done. If things do go wrong, we do not blame each other but pull together to find solutions.
- Our core beliefs are:
- We believe that business is about people, not process. Relationships will always matter most.
- We believe that software solutions should just work. The experience should be simple, purposeful and powerful.
- We believe that we can help smaller businesses thrive and the biggest businesses innovate and move quickly.
- We believe in guarantees: Cost savings for buyers and faster payments for suppliers.
- We believe we are building a product which is going to be used by millions of people worldwide and impact their lives for the better.
- Our engineering team consists of many years experience building high availability and scaled systems. With Paid we believe that it is important that an engineer can own a feature from start to finish, we do not hand off between data, back end, front end teams. We believe that this is inefficient and slows down progress and also removes accountability for delivery.
- We believe we are building the best engineering team and practises for a startup. Successful applicants will be hungry for the challenge, want to build products that will touch millions of people and are at the top of their game. Years of experience are not the defining factor for us but in general we would expect at least 2-3 years of practical experience.
- We run an agile process, with documentation for large features and are bringing in a 90 day UX program. Communication is regular between the product, UX and engineering teams and special calls are arranged to go deep on product topics.
- Competitive compensation package
- New computer/equipment to suit your needs
- WFH stipend
- Medical insurance
- Access to company learning materials (Plursite)
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays. Additional holiday day on your birthday
- Remote-first working, flexible working