Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry. Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform. We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team
At Smart, we’re on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. This means that we rely on massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available, and efficient software systems; the platform deals with over 100 billions requests per day and above 40 Gbps of network traffic. Our innovation team based in Paris, Krakow and Nantes is composed of 90 straightforward and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
The Krakow team is responsible for development of publisher products that make it possible to deliver advertising experience, when using ad format templates and advanced scripting. The product is the key one in Smart offer. It is being delivered to hundreds of worldwide premium digital publishers. Because of the specifics of the rich media product we work with and the newest technologies it is dynamic and interesting environment. The team is a balanced mix of young enthusiasts with interests in the front-end development and senior professionals in the online advertising industry. We are focused on new projects development and the maintenance is only a slight part of the team's work.
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Interest in new technologies (TypeScript, AngularX, React, Webpack, TestCafe)
- Open minded, quick learner and not afraid to take a hands-on approach to learning new technologies
- Good English (both written and spoken) as you will be working in a multinational environment
- Passion for writing high quality and maintainable code following continuous delivery
- Being familiar with Agile methodology
- Personal projects with code sharing
What you'll do
- Work closely with product team to gather and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Design, develop and deploy new ad format templates
- Work in web and mobile environment, using the modern technology stack
- Optimize quality of the product through writing unit tests and setting-up automated tests
- Development of rich media gallery and other web tools
- Analyse users’ needs to design new prototypes
- Possibility to grow widely into various areas and larger technical scope such as fullstack development with PHP or react
- Innovate and learn in autonomy during our Smart days
Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at ta- firstname.lastname@example.org.