Front End Developer
Front End Developer
An Introduction to Fundamental Media
Since winning our first client in 2004, Fundamental Media has grown to be a leading specialist media planning and buying agency with 90+ employees based in the City of London and our offices in Hong Kong, Boston and Sydney. Working with over 40 clients in the asset management and investment banking industries globally, we are passionate about our excellent research, customer service and delivery.
We are a rapidly growing dynamic company with lots of creative ideas and requirements looking to recruit a Front End Developer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role. The position involves working on a variety of projects, mainly html banners, dynamic adverts, html emails and microsites.
The primary objectives of the role are to provide front end assistance, where required, to all digital projects and marketing efforts.
While there is scope for some training to be provided, knowledge and experience in the following are highly desirable:
- Experience using the Adobe suite
- Experience with email marketing APIs
- An understanding of UI and responsive layouts
- ·An understanding of servers in reference to website hosting
- Bonus: Google Analytics
What’s on offer:
- A very competitive salary and bonus structure
- Excellent benefits including Pension contribution, Private healthcare, Life cover, Cycle Scheme, Season ticket loans, 25 days’ annual leave, 2 days paid leave for charity work, Study loans and free snacks;
- The opportunity to fast track your career. We believe in recognition, reward and progression – partnered with the appropriate training and support;
- International exposure and intra-company transfer opportunities;
- A dynamic place to work in a contemporary, team focussed and forward-thinking company. We are a friendly but driven team ‘Work hard, have fun, make money’!
**If this sounds like your next challenge, then please apply with your CV
and cover letter (stating your current & expected salary and availability) to MIA.KORAB@FUNDAMENTALMEDIA.COM.**