Application Support Engineer
Net Affinity are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our team of software engineers to work on a range of web-based products.
You should have in-depth knowledge of IT systems, high-level communication skills, and the ability to troubleshoot and debug web applications.
This is a fully flexible role with the option to work remotely and/or from our headquarters in Dublin.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing internal and external (L2) support for all Net Affinity Products.
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving application related issues.
- Owning assigned tickets within the support queue and facilitating a swift resolution within defined SLA limits.
- Working closely with internal teams to inform of progress, request information and manage expectations.
- Escalating any issues to software engineers as required
- Recording and managing best practice resolutions for Net Affinity’s self-service knowledge base.
- Contacting 3rd party partners in order to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 1+ years' experience in a technical support role, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong SQL knowledge and the ability to write basic SQL queries to troubleshoot and correct data issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with internal teams.
- Business level English.
- Relevant IT/Technical degree
- Basic knowledge of command line Linux environment
- Knowledge of PHP/Perl
- Experience working with Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence