Senior iOS Engineer
Who We Are
Ren is an early-stage tech startup based in the US and Europe, backed by top- tier investors. We build relationship intelligence technology for leaders and chiefs of staff.
Using leading-edge Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning technology, Ren helps you stay on top of important moments in your network and makes it fast, easy and personal to reach out when it matters most.
What We Offer
We’re a distributed team with hubs in the US and Europe, which means you work wherever, whenever you want. We meet regularly in person in our hubs - or other cool places in the world as soon as the pandemic is over :)
We offer a competitive salary & equity package, the devices you want, and a bunch of other perks to set up your home office and make your life at Ren great!
We build software with direct user impact. We talk to users daily and rapidly iterate on product. Mutual code reviews help us learn and write clean and readable code (which we prefer over "clever" code). We’re honest, humble, always strive to learn, and have fun while building awesome products.
Read about our Vision, Mission and Values.
What You Bring
As Senior iOS Engineer with a user-centric focus, you will lead the mobile development of our product, reporting to the CTO. Together with the team, you will build new features and maintain our iOS app.
What matters most to us are your software development skills, proficiency with languages and frameworks, and how well you work with our team. You’re an excellent communicator (English - written and verbal) and an independent builder that thrives in fast-growing, distributed work settings.
- You have built native iOS apps from scratch all the way to deploying in the App Store (Swift).
- Your core focus is iOS, but you can build full stack features from UI to backend.
- You’ve already read or are willing to read “Clean Code”.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Fastlane, Jenkins).
- You know what makes a great product experience.
- Bonus: You're familiar with Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Bonus: Experience with various APIs including GraphQL.
- Bonus: You have contributed to open source projects.
- Bonus: You worked with product design (Figma, Zeplin or similar).
- Bonus: You have experience with other frontend tools (React Native, React, Typescript).
- Bonus: You can contribute to backend development (Python + FastAPI).