- North America
- Mobile: Kotlin (Android), Swift (iOS)
- Web: React.js, TypeScript
- Services: Go for transactional systems; Python for analytical systems
- Datastores: Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, Google PubSub
- Infrastructure: Kubernetes on Google Cloud
- Working in Swift at all levels – from networking and websockets to user interfaces and live video.
- Demonstrating rigor with code quality, best practices, and code review.
- Testing code with tools like XUnit.
- Collaborating across engineering with designs, code reviews, and whiteboard sessions. We strive to eliminate errors and wasted cycles developing code.
- Effectively manage our release cycles, balancing feature development with infrastructure investment.
- Collaborate with Android, Backend, and Data Science to build features.
- Work with Product and Design to iterate on and define product scope and features.
- Implement engineering processes and policies that emphasize quality and progress to shape the future of mobile at Citizen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience as a developer building applications, with 3+ years working on iOS applications.
- Proficient in Swift, or Objective-C, with a deep understanding iOS development best practices a plus.
- Solid understanding of build tools like Carthage or CocoaPods.
- Enjoys coaching and collaborating with others.
- Experience building reusable components
Citizen is a fully-distributed team that offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays, stock options, and various wellness perks.
Citizen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.