Virtual Events Marketing Manager
- USA Only
Virtual Events Marketing Manager
- US, REMOTE
- REVENUE ORGANIZATION – MARKETING
- FULL TIME
The Virtual Events Marketing Manager reports to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Events and is part of the demand generation team at 15Five. The purpose of this role is to drive lead generation and brand awareness through weekly thought leadership webinars and other virtual event formats. These virtual events should highlight your creativity and be engaging, interactive, and beneficial to our audience. Success in this role will come from out-of-the-box thinking, impeccable attention to detail, and strong relationship building skills.
- Virtual Event Marketing Planning
- Own and execute 15Five’s Virtual Event Marketing Plan
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through weekly thought leadership webinars and other virtual event formats
- Develop and complete OKR’s based on RevOrg goals
- Virtual Event Marketing Operations
- Create project scope and work collaboratively with other departments to autonomously lead virtual event operations including content development, creative/design production, speaker coordination, partner management and sourcing, budget, and logistics
- Collaborate closely with Demand Generation, Content, Design, and Sales Teams
- Plan and coordinate weekly thought-leadership webinars to drive top-of-funnel lead generation and brand awareness
- Work closely with Marketing Ops to ensure proper attribution and success metrics are created
- Virtual Event Promotion and Analytics
- Create and execute Virtual Event promotion s leveraging email, social, and paid advertising as well as other channels
- Work cross functionally with RevOrg to promote events, drive registrations, and ensure prospect attendance.
- Coordinate and execute creative promotional campaigns such as social media contests and direct mail giveaways
- Track and analyze metrics to evaluate post-event success and ROI
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE /COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES
- 4+ years of related marketing experience, ideally in event marketing, content marketing and/or demand generation
- Knowledge and understanding of event marketing and demand generation
- Proven track record of coordinating and executing virtual events end-to-end
- Experience with virtual event platforms such as Zoom, ON24, and YouTube Live
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budget, vendors, partners and internal team
- Capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable and can problem-solve quickly
- You are creative, innovative and can think outside-the-box
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with marketing and sales software such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, WordPress, and landing page builders
DESIRED IMPACT BY 3 MONTHS
- Complete 15Five’s new-hire onboarding and job-specific training for the Virtual Event Marketing Manager role.
- Plan, coordinate and execute one top-of-funnel thought leadership webinars per week
- Source multiple partners and speakers for upcoming virtual events
DESIRED IMPACT BY 6 MONTHS
- Plan, coordinate and execute one top-of-funnel thought leadership webinar per week
- Manage a portion of the marketing demand generation budget in order to execute the programs above.
- Be able to track and analyze metrics from Virtual Events to evaluate success. You will present your evaluation of each event to the RevOrg. Virtual Event metrics include: # of Net New Leads Created, # of Marketing Qualified Leads Created, # of Sales Accepted Leads Created, # of Opportunities Created, Value of Opportunities Created
DESIRED IMPACT BY 12 MONTHS
- Plan, coordinate and execute one top-of-funnel thought leadership webinar per week end-to-end that achieve Virtual Event pipeline goals
- Assist with larger virtual event formats such as 15Five’s annual virtual leadership conference
- Develop objectives based on RevOrg and Company Goals
- Drive marketing-influenced pipeline and generate MQLs through Virtual Events and support of the sales team. Goals will be established at the beginning of every quarter by the Revenue Leadership Team.
SAMPLE WEEK IN THE LIFE
- Monday: Research potential partners, speakers, and topics
- Tuesday: Coordination of virtual event from back-end logistics to content creation
- Wednesday: Team check-in and event promotion via email, social, and other marketing channels
- Thursday: Execute weekly webinar/virtual event
- Friday Tracking and analyzing event success
15FIVE UNIVERSAL ATTRIBUTES
- Open to vulnerability, self-reflection, and candid feedback to grow personally and professionally
- Curious and committed to innovation, continuous learning, and growth
- Self-motivated, self-responsible, and self-accountable
SCHEDULE / WORK LOCATION
This is a full-time, salaried exempt position. The typical work week will be Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm (flexible), working an expected 40+ hours/week. Ability to accommodate early-morning or after-hours meetings minimum 4 days a week is a must due to support efforts across various time zones.
15Five is a people and performance platform that instantly upgrades each and every manager. It works by combining employee engagement, continuous performance management, and manager effectiveness software with education, services, and community. At the heart of our approach is Best-Self Management, an evidence-inspired strategy for cultivating world-class managers and transforming organizations by unlocking every employee’s potential. With our holistic solution, CEOs, HR leaders, and managers create highly-engaged, high- performing organizations.
We work with over 2,000 forward-thinking companies that use our solution to bring out the best in their people, including big brand names like Credit Karma, WP Engine, Adobe, and Fitbit. 15Five is backed by Next 47, Origin Ventures, Point Nine Capital, and Matrix Partners. Its headquarters are based in San Francisco, with offices in New York and Raleigh, NC. The company is working 100% remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’re excited to continue building out a diverse team that prioritizes inclusivity and celebrates everyone’s unique identity. To support our people, 15Five believes in flexible working arrangements, non-gendered Parental Leave, Flexible Time Off, Sick Time Off and extensive training and development including but not limited to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Best-Self Management, strengths discovery and alignment and Manager specific development opportunities.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, womxn and other underrepresented folx tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply – you could be exactly who we are looking for!