Growth Marketing Manager
- USA Only
- Develop and own the entire user acquisition and growth strategy (sometimes from inception) to scale.
- Identify, validate, and optimize new channels for growth, depending company scope. This could include:
- Online acquisition (search, display, retargeting, social)
- Offline (Billboards, building advertisements)
- Direct Mail, Podcast, and Video Advertising
- Viral loops
- Affiliate marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Non-paid search and SEO
- B2B: Lead generation and scoring
- Effective development of end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Effective management of project timeline, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverables.
- Management of production agencies/vendors/contractors to develop campaigns.
- Defining, driving, and measuring key performance indicators (KPIs) for growth.
- Own important metrics around growth, including conversion rates, activation rates, CAC, LTV, and ROI.
- Develop an experimental approach to drive metrics, including A/B testing, rapid iteration and data analysis to make data-driven hypothesis (SQL is helpful).
- Optimize funnels and conversion rates across landing pages and in-product flows.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Product and Engineering to understand user touchpoints and optimize user experience across the product.
- Build reporting dashboards and attribute ad spend by channel.