- Novato, CA – Remote OK
We are looking for an Editorial Assistant to join our team at DreamView!
This is a remote/telecommute position. The studio is 100% virtual and allows the applicant to work anywhere in the world!
- Communicates with client editorial and tracks all stages of the client cuts, internal cuts, and iterations
- Maintains the production database with line up and count sheet information and verify correct plates and frame ranges are being used by the artists as well as provide information and clarification when needed
- Maintains conform multiple times daily using internal tools, and QCs prior to supervisor(s) review
- Updates sequences with any changes to the cut and communicates changes and reference to the VFX team
- Prepares sequence edits for clients when required
- Quality control checks of VFX shots submitted for editorial reviews
- Manages media and project files using a shared storage system
- Creates final deliverables for client
- Strong understanding of the VFX process and terminology, LUTS, and color space
- Familiar with shot tracking database systems (Shotgun, a plus), Word, Excel and other productivity software tools
- Knowledge and understanding of codecs, transcoding, and QT formats
- Strong team player with good communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under tight schedules
DreamView Studios was founded by veteran CGI visionaries with 100+ years combined experience in creating CGI & Visual Effects for blockbuster movies, AAA games, commercials, and eCommerce products, hailing from companies such as Disney, Industrial Light & Magic, Pixar, and Electronic Arts.
The DreamView™ cloud platform and production services help businesses create, manage, and distribute photoreal and Augmented Reality CGI products and media for eCommerce sites, marketing initiatives, consumer experiences, and more. Virtual products, lifestyle scenes, and video creation is not only faster and less costly than traditional set design and layout but also provide infinitely reusable 3D CGI assets and media. The company’s proprietary platform and process facilitates streamlined product development and visualization and is globally scalable.
DreamView’s team is completely virtual with employees across the globe. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, unlimited time-off, massive growth opportunities, and a supportive and knowledgeable team to facilitate your success.