Sales Enablement Training Administrator
- USA Only
Sales Enablement Training Administrator
- Job LocationsUS-UT-Draper
- Sales and Marketing
As part of the Sales Enablement team, and under general direction, you will develop, coordinate, schedule and facilitate a variety of training and development programs to include tracking and reporting results.
This role will support the Sales Enablement organization and sales team in administering the company LMS (Learning Management System), loading and assigning users along with all reporting and administration requirements. Additionally, this role will support the team with projects pertaining to development and enablement of the sales organization.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
- Become proficient in using the LMS to load and support end users, maintain training programs and records, provide reports and enroll users as needed.
- Manage the logistics for all onsite and offsite events including handling logistics for activities, venues, contractors, materials and equipment
- Maintain individual training records in support of onboarding and growth programs
- Process purchases, awards, gifts and any departmental needs
- Responsible for scheduling, managing and proactively maintaining training calendar across organization
- Provides training support and may conduct operational, professional or product training
- Functions as a resource for new employees and overall support for the sales organization
- Created and maintains training materials, resources, project plans and schedules
- Ability to solicit and act on constructive feedback, challenge oneself with tough assignments, and demonstrate resilience and courage in the face of obstacles and problems.
- Displays and understands the difference between individual and collective accountability; promotes cooperation and commitment to team goals.
- The ability to express information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Takes ownership for the quality and timeliness of work and can achieve results with little oversight.
- Mastery of Office Products and Systems including PPT, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc..
- Ability to establish measurable outcomes and create a system for monitoring progress toward them.
- Project Management experience
- Preferred experience administering an LMS (Cornerstone OnDemand) or similar learning system
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years relevant experience
- Previous experience as executive admin, systems admin, dept coordinator or training
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Highly organized with an exceptional eye for detail
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong cross functional relationships
- Resilient and positive
- Takes a strategic approach to work
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open and inquisitive mind
- Thrives in fast paced, deadline-driven working environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease- purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.