UI/UX Designer, lead/expert/mid-level. Web and mobile. Remote
Open positions: 2+
Wanted! Experienced UI/UX designers for our complex/enterprise software projects.
Oasis Digital is located in St. Louis, MO, and serves customers around the US. Our work includes software development, design, training, and more. We focus on effective collaboration and first-time quality at scale. Our customers are usually large organizations with complex ongoing enterprise software needs.
We are looking for 1 UI/UX lead/senior designer, and 1-2 senior/mid-level designers.
- 2+ years of software UI/UX design experience (not entry level)
- Experience creating a design system
- Proficiency with one or more popular design tools
- Able to demonstrate UI/UX expertise by reviewing existing designs and proposing new ones with attention to customer needs
- Live and work anywhere in the USA
- Fluent English
- (preferred) Experience leading a design team
- (preferred) HTML/CSS proficiency, to bridge the gap between design and implementation
- (preferred) Source control proficiency - you'll be collaborating with developers
- (preferred) Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Essentials of the job:
- Full time remote work, from your own workspace
- Collaborate with and assist other team members, remotely via video chat and screen sharing
- Visit us in St. Louis, MO, or at a customer location ~once a year, when conditions allow
- Likely 6+ months, possibly longer
- Typically 40 hours per week
- Schedule your own working hours around (potentially frequent) customer meetings
Learn more about Oasis Digital: https://oasisdigital.com/
or on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Oasisdigitalstl/videos
Oasis Digital Solutions Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.