Senior Graphic Designer
- Canada Only
Looka is searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to take our marketing design to the next level. As Looka's Senior Graphic Designer, you'll be working closely with our marketing department and carrying out all creative projects. Your day-to-day may include designing visuals for our blog, ads, video animations, social media posts, email marketing, landing pages, and much more.
If you’re an experienced, ambitious Senior Graphic Designer who thrives in collaborative, fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you.
- Help Looka maintain a consistent and memorable brand identity across channels and take on the role of Looka's brand guardian.
- Craft visual assets (including logo mockups and scenes) for content marketing initiatives: long-form blog posts, videos, microsites, social media posts, infographics, emails, landing pages, and more.
- Think conceptually and explore different routes for Looka campaigns to connect with our audience.
- Create ads across a variety of channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Contribute to design-related educational content for our customers (be a “design expert” our team of writers can consult).
- 5+ years experience in a graphic design role, ideally in a startup or agency.
- A strong portfolio, demonstrating conceptual thinking and execution of design (only candidates with a portfolio will be considered).
- Proven record of working from design briefs to deliver high-quality assets on deadline and creating multiple designs for A/B tests.
- Passionate about logo design and helping businesses build a consistent and memorable brand identity.
- Experienced using Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Ability to listen and respond well to feedback from other marketing team members, and work collaboratively. We are looking for a team player.
- It’s a bonus if you have experience creating beautiful animations or if you have worked on animated assets.**
Looka is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a safe workspace that celebrates and respects diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from underrepresented groups, including visible minorities, members of sexual minority groups, persons with family caregiving responsibilities, first nations persons, persons with disabilities, and women to apply.
We offer a range of benefits and perks to support you both personally and professionally — and make life a little easier, more affordable, and more enjoyable. Check out https://looka.com/careers/ for a full list of benefits, including health and wellness, learning and development, and more!