- USA Only
At MoveSpring, we believe health and fitness should be fun, approachable and inclusive. While most healthcare companies follow a clinical, top-down approach, we focus on driving health actions from the bottom-up with thoughtful, fun and engaging mobile-first experiences. We meet users where they are, and provide them the tools, community and support they need to make their health journey a success. Recently, we've expanded our consumer-first approach to the charitable space, where we are building lovable and innovative solutions for virtual runs, walks and other fundraising events.
We’re looking for a product designer to work across iOS, Android and web. This role includes exploring, designing, and supporting the MoveSpring UX and UI, from feature design through release. You’ll be involved in prototyping, joining in on strategy discussions, and designing app elements through developer hand-off. You’ll be working with a close-knit Product & Design team that plays a critical role in shaping the future of MoveSpring. You should be excited about imagining new features from scratch and iterating on existing experiences. Designing around data and user-generated content is hard. We want someone who’s excited about the challenge.
MoveSpring has 3 products. You will be working across all three:
- Stridekick, a free consumer app for friends and families to run activity challenges.
- MoveSpring, our easy-to-use and rapidly growing B2B wellness platform.
- DashHero, our newest product, a virtual run, walk and fundraising app.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the visual and user experience design of our products
- Designing user-centered flows that are simple and beautiful
- Enhancing the visual identity of MoveSpring's brands
- Working closely with engineers to bring exceptional experiences to life
You will be successful if you are:
- Empathetic and excited about a variety of user types and needs
- Flexible and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment
- Creative and enthusiastic about trying new approaches
- Able to find the balance between speed and perfection
- Passionate about design systems and learning new ways to use Figma to streamline and standardize our design process
- A pro at prioritizing user experience and functionality above everything else
- Intrinsically motivated and able to run a project with little guidance or structure
- Excited by and comfortable with the unknown
A few must-haves:
- At least three years of product design experience, preferably as part of an in-house design team
- Strong UX and visual design skills
- Mobile design experience
- Must be proficient in Figma
- A passion for health and physical activity (we don't expect you to be an athlete, just interested in and excited about health!)
These would make us really excited:
- You can make GIFs
- You have experience designing animations in After Effects or another relevant tool
- You are an illustrator
- You are a Peloton fiend
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive health care (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company match
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave
- Education and learning credits
- FlexWork - choose how you work whether remote, in-office or combination
- Wellness Reimbursement