Motion Graphics Editor
- USA Only
Motion Graphics Editor
for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube Video Ads
- United States
Responsible for assisting in the conception and execution of motion graphic projects for paid digital media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, Bing, Outbrain, Taboola and more.
You will be responsible for planning and executing different creative assets required for a client’s advertising campaign. This can include editing and production of videos advertisements.
This role will work closely with our creative team to produce, convert and optimize all creative elements needed for all media channels – Facebook, YouTube, Google, and more. You will need to manage multiple productions at once from concept to final deliverables.
- Understand client expectations and internal timelines around creative deliverables.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute creative content for various advertising networks that include social, display, video, native, shopping and search channels.
- Work alongside a production team to create copy/video/image content for various digital ad formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related major required.
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience in digital marketing is required.
- Highly knowledgeable with Adobe Premier, AfterEffects and other similiar video editing softwares
- Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employee levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
Join Us On Our Mission
We are a company where the world’s best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
About Jump 450
Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to scalably grow their client’s businesses. Jump 450’s workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Ad Age’s and Inc’s Best Places to Work and a 97% employee retention rate.
Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. The company offers uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50 percent of top-line revenues with the team each month. On average, their media buyers make 400% higher than the average media buyer in the country. This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450’s clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines.
Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Benefits
- 401k match plans
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible / Numerous PTO Days
- Volunteer Events, and Vacations
- Gym subsidy
- Commuter subsidies
- Free daily snacks and drinks
- Free weekly company breakfasts and lunches
- In-Office massages
- Company retreats
- Half-Day Fridays
- New MacBook Pro on your first day
- Standing workstations
- Company Events & Happy Hours