Digital Graphic Designer
- USA Only
A core member of the Marketing Team, the Digital Graphic Designer works closely with all other team members in the Communications, Product Marketing, and Customer Acquisition teams to oversee all MindBridge’s design projects, from conception to delivery. Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, your responsibilities cover both digital and traditional design to attract and retain our target audiences.
Who you are:
You have in-depth knowledge of digital trends, digital and web experience, graphic design, and visual communications techniques. You enjoy working with others to better understand project requirements, participate in brainstorming, and conduct research to optimize marketing products for better functionality and effectiveness. Ultimately, you will ensure our brand is adequately promoted through delivering high-quality projects on tight deadlines. You have proven experience in delivering assets that engage and convert in the technology space.
- Based on digital and graphic design principles, create smooth user experiences and webpages (WordPress) with visual assets and animations for different viewports across marketing channels (web, email, etc.).
- Help the Communications Team translate strategy into powerful and purposeful design on our website and ongoing campaigns.
- Create assets (PDFs) in InDesign including brochures, whitepapers, cheat sheets, case studies, and guides, etc.
- Create compelling PowerPoint presentations to support sales enablement, events, conferences, etc.
- Create iconography, flat graphics, and illustrations.
- Support the growth of brand guidelines, assets and component library.
- Proactively come up with new ideas on how to use design to create more functional and effective experiences.
- Use analytics to improve the visual experience of the brand and its articulation on a case-by-case basis
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to determine scope and deliverables.
- Mandatory: Portfolio of completed design projects (including details around thinking, planning & execution)
- University or college degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant work experience equivalent
- 5 years experience in a in-house creative team
- Proficient with design software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign)
- Basic, functional working knowledge of HubSpot, HTML, CSS, PHP, sFTP, and other digital management software and file-types
- Approach challenges with a positive attitude and a customer-first perspective
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively, and make a strong impact in decision making
- Highly adaptable and results-driven in a fast-paced environment
- Imaginative with a keen eye for detail
- Proficiency in English
- Experience in motion animation and video editing is considered an asset.
- Experience working in a high-performance cloud (SaaS) technology business.
- Core understanding of WCAG 2.1, design implications on SEO, and design optimization for digital experiences.
Requirements contingent on employment:
- Fulfill requirements necessary to obtain full background check;
About the company
Through the power of human-centric artificial intelligence, MindBridge Ai helps organizations deliver rapid value to their clients with deeper insights and higher risk assurance for 100% of their data. With MindBridge Ai Auditor, the world’s first AI-powered auditing solution, organizations across multiple industries are augmenting human capacity to restore confidence in their financial data.
MindBridge is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our workforce; achieving it is an important competitive advantage in the global marketplace. The Company has a strict policy of equal opportunity in hiring, developing, promoting and compensating employees. The company seeks to attract, retain and reward employees who perform their work to the highest standards, basing promotions on qualification and merit. MindBridge is passionate and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or veteran status.