ennabl is here to revolutionize the insurance industry by pioneering the next big tech leap. We are combining collaboration and process with embedded intelligence to streamline the clutter of inefficient tools in the insurance industry.
We are a groundbreaking startup in Greenwich, CT with a global team working tirelessly in multiple time zones. We are looking for teammates who are driven to help change an industry, in a revolutionary way!
As the Design Lead, you will have the unique opportunity to make a huge impact on changing an entire industry. At ennabl, we put our end users first -- something that the insurance industry has struggled to do. You will collaborate with a group of peers with deep industry experience coupled with a proven track record of transforming large corporations as well as creating highly successful startups.
- Establish and lead an iterative UX design process that includes tools such as Figma or Framer with UI Components.
- Provide feedback and guidance around all facets of the product design process, including: user experience design, interface design, and visual design.
- Develop and drive forward the design vision to align with the company vision and help inform Product and Design team roadmaps and goal setting.
- Work closely with clients, prospects, and stakeholders to understand their current and future needs so ideas can be translated into product functionality
- Recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding additional design team members as needed
- Experience using Figma, Framer, or Sketch using existing Component UI Libraries such as Material Design or Ant Design.
- Solid Understanding of Usability Heuristics and Information Architecture
- 2+ years managing a design team or leading a team of designers
- Ability to recruit, hire, onboard, and lead a design team.
- Providing and receiving feedback; also comfortable with managing conflict.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to clearly share ideas across teams.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects, teams, and backlogs.
- A strong commitment to data-driven decision making: welcoming both qualitative and quantitative data on the impact of our products, to enrich the iterative design process.
- Strong written and verbal skills that will be used to demonstrate your team’s recent work.
Outstanding Candidates Will Have
- Startup experience, preferably in a CRM environment
- Experience in working on complex SaaS and or data products.