Remote Senior Engineer, Salesforce.com
Important Notes: -We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time. -We are not working with third parties. Any resumes from third parties will result in removal from our vendor list. -This position is fully remote, with the option to work out of our Orange County CA office following Covid-19.
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for world class clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Our developers have a chance to work with a variety of tech stacks across industries, allowing them constant growth and exposure to new challenges within our family-like culture.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Salesforce.com Engineer to our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of application development experience, including 5+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com products
- Demonstrated experience with APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, and Force.com
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows and configuration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bonus points for Salesforce certifications!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching