DevOps Engineer - US Only
- North America
PowerInbox is looking for a DevOps Engineer to improve the stability and reliability of the RevenueStripe platform through release and infrastructure initiatives.
If you join us, what will you do?
- Create and maintain automated CI/CD processes for all components across multiple environments.
- Develop scripts to support commonly performed operational tasks.
- Align resource and infrastructure permissions across all source repositories, systems, third-party vendors.
- Assist in troubleshooting incidents or outages that occur.
- Perform root cause analysis after incidents and determine solutions to prevent a recurrence.
- Identify components of the platform that do not scale and implement measures to ensure the appropriate level of scalability.
- Setup monitoring and alerting for key components.
In order to be great at your job, you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Experienced in Python/Scala development
- Experience with GIT
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience with Terraform, Jenkins
- Experience with SQL and Serverless technologies
- Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, disaster recovery planning, and implementation
- Analytical Skills, Organization & Planning, and Persistence.
- Attention to Detail, Communication, Efficiency, Teamwork, and Proactivity.
This is extra, but if you have it, it will make us happy
- Experience in working remotely
- Knowledge of/interest in the digital and AdTech landscape