Scrum Master I
- North America
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic, and fun Scrum Master to work with our Agile Project Manager (APM), Business Analyst (BA), development teams, and Product Teams. Our goal is to deliver a rock-solid product to our dispensary owners and producers. We provide an open, dynamic and collaborative work environment, which values independent thinking and freedom of expression. We are committed to providing a healthy work/life balance and development through training. This position reports directly to the APM and works with and assist the BA.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with a few select team members distributed around the country.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities. We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys interacting with engineers, bringing people into high stake discussions and being a champion for their team's goals.
- Coordinates the product release schedule including coordination of resources, coordination of deliverables and setting of milestones set by the Agile Project Manager (APM)
- Report project status on a regular basis to APM and BA through internal and external status reports
- Participate, coordinate, and champion effective Agile / Scrum practices including backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, stand ups, sprint demos and retrospectives
- Coordinate with APM and BA to ensure successful delivery for our client(s)
- Assist the APM to consider all project risks and issues and coordinating appropriate issues escalation to the necessary levels and following up on results.
- Creating project reports and summaries for APM and BA
- Coordinating the scheduled milestones and their success
- Coordinating and participating in the effective team collaboration and communication
- Coordinate, participate, and learn all phases of the development life cycle: from requirements gathering, translation in technical specifications, Jira ticket creation, design, code review, testing, and product review and release
- Active Scrum Master certification
- 2+ years of successful Scrum Master experience with coordinating software development for web-based projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience with Jira and Confluence Cloud
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical team leadership skills and a passion for quality
- Experience leading scrum rituals for multiple teams and projects
- Excellent time management skills and able to get others to meet deadlines on time
- Project Management certification or willing to obtain