Mutual Fund Customer Service Representative
- USA Only
Title:Mutual Fund Customer Service Representative
- Location: US National
This is a full time remote position and can be performed anywhere in the USA.
The primary responsibility for this role is to deliver superior customer service to clients and financial advisors, while answering calls on John Hancock’s 800 telephone line. Customer requests can range from basic product inquiries to more complex transactions requiring problem resolution skills.
Is it possible to find a career you love with a global organization that supports your continued growth and success?
Where you ask? Look no further than John Hancock!
Have you considered a career with us?
Here are a few reasons why you should apply:
- Unlimited opportunity for growth and development
- Leaders who are invested in your success
- A diverse and inclusive work environment
- Emphasis on employee recognition and community involvement
- A company who believes the best customer is a satisfied customer
Still interested? Passionate about your possibilities?
Consider joining our team as a Customer Service Representative within our continuously growing John Hancock Mutual Funds team.
- We are committed to delivering an outstanding client experience, as our customer-centric focus is a critical pillar of our business strategy.
- We support the growth of our business through service excellence and a customer-focused approach.
- We pride ourselves on the ability to thrive in an environment of open communication, partnership and collaboration.
- We demonstrate our competitive advantage by leveraging our global scale, our global capabilities and our local market focus.
Who are we looking for?
- Team Players
What do we need from you?
With a passion for your customer and obsession about doing the right thing, you will bring a high level of dedication to the table and strive to meet your customer needs by providing timely, accurate responses to those requesting information on products and service offerings. You will:
- Excel in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while exhibiting a calm and professional manner
- Deliver trusted, professional, and reliable service to John Hancock customers and build customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet quality expectations to ensure a positive customer experience
- Process customer requests in a timely manner with a positive attitude
- Translate scenarios that require problem resolution to positive service experiences
- Strengthen the perception of John Hancock in the marketplace
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment, as well as being able to resolve issues accurately and independently
What do we require from you?
- Exceptional technical capabilities, research skills and your attention to detail is always a priority
- Confidence in your ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of financial services would be a plus!
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Paid Training and Benefits starting on Day 1
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus additional time off including personal, sick and family care days
- Online learning programs driven to focus your career development at your own pace
- Career growth and leadership support to achieve your goals