Lead Application Support
* Remote/home working allowed *
At Saga, we believe in exceptional experiences every day whilst being a driver for positive change in our markets and communities. Our values are precision pace, empathy, curiosity, and collaboration. If this resonates with you then it’s time to do the best work of your life!
Our IT systems are key to our ability to personalise and target communications to our customers, improve the experience of members of Possibilities, our customers and employees, and achieve operational efficiencies.
…And right now, we are looking for a Lead Application Support at an exciting time in Saga’s history. As a Group, Saga is taking to the seas in our brand new, luxury cruise ships, leading the market with innovative insurance and financial products.
You will be supporting and modifying software applications, as well as creating and maintaining technical support documents. This role also allows you to monitor, coach and support the Application Support Team
Your top 5 responsibilities will be:
- Supporting and modifying software applications in line with Business criticality and risk profile
- Developing relationships with third parties to aid incident and issue resolution
- Risk, Fault and Clean-up coordination
- Monitoring, coaching and supporting Application Support Team
- Identification of low value activity and process improvements. Encouraging automation and coordination with Development and DevOps teams
Our values are:
- Precision Pace - Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!