Customer Service Representative
- USA Only
About the Role:
- Squaremouth is hiring remote agents to join our non-traditional inbound call center.
- All call center employees work from home.
- Applicants can reside in any US state.
- No cold calling, sales or other traditional call center goals involved.
- This position is hourly paid.
Our Customer Service Representatives are in charge of handling the entire travel insurance experience, from helping to navigate our website and understanding coverage before the purchase, to providing emergency assistance during the trip and assisting with the claim after returning home.
- $15 per hour – plus annual CPI increase
- Competitive pay with daily paid break hour
- Operating hours: 8am to 10pm ET daily
Online guided e-learning, with frequent one-on-one and group video meetings to accompany self training.
- Flexible shift options between 8am and 10pm ET daily.
- Options for set schedule or flex time.
- Both part time (up to 30 hours per week) and full time (40 hours per week) positions available.
- Mandatory department meetings on Thursdays 1pm-2pm ET. This hour is paid time and attendance is required for this position. This meeting is conducted via our video conferencing software.
All Squaremouth employees must successfully complete a background check. We will then apply on your behalf for the legally required 0241 Travel Insurance Agent License (or resident state equivalent). This does not involve a course or test.
Further resident state licensing may be required. All required courses, materials, and tests will be paid for by Squaremouth.
- Strong customer service and computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail is imperative
- A commitment to incredible customer service and excellence in everything you do
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Insurance experience is a plus, but not required.
Equipment and Set-up Requirements:
- Candidate must have fast, reliable internet/wifi
- All other equipment is provided by Squaremouth (Macbook, headset, charger, etc)
Education/ Work Requirements:
- Customer service and/or call center experience required.
- Remote/Work From Home experience preferred.
- Squaremouth will conduct a background verification.
- Background verification must not inhibit ability to obtain travel insurance licenses.
- Hourly rate for this position is non-negotiable.
Location: US locations only